Saturday, March 28, 2009

.... मै तो बाप बन गया ...

I have seen so many countdowns। Many of them are in seconds like launching satellite or starting marathon. Some are in days like new vehicle launch or start of Olympics, IPL etc.

This time, it was a bit longer। Yes, it was in months and precisely speaking 9 months. We were counting down from 9,8,7.... to 2 and then 1. Then we came to days for counting. The wait was slowly inching forward from days, to hours and then to minutes. I was never so anxious and impatient, even in the exam time :) . And after waiting, waiting and waiting, finally the time came, the clock was ticking at 1710 hrs on 25th March 2009, when the new baby angel entered in my life॥ in the life of Anagha and me... in the life of "Life Ho To Aisee". I warmly, heartily welcome the new angel to the family of "Life Ho To Aisee". Thats the time, when there were 3 births, one of the baby, one of Anagha as a mother and one of me as a father. I am so happy at this time that I am not ableto get good words to write.

I'll try to keep you all posted on the updates.
- Mahesh Masurkar
=======
Best wishes and warm greetings of Ugadi / Gudhi paadawaa to the readers of Life Ho To Aisee from Mahesh, Anagha & baby
Photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/mahesh.masurkar/NewAngel?locked=true# (Sign-in required)
=======

13 comments:

NJ said...

congratulations !!

Vikram said...

Congrats !!!!

Animol said...

congrats mahesh and family

mahendra said...

Hearty Congratulations.

amitpingle said...

Congrats Dude !!!

Bijay said...

Congrats Mahesh...

Unknown said...

Congratulation Mahesh, Now your making journey to new life. I bit exited and scared see your feelings , when my day comes./..//

oh,,,,any congratulations,,,buddy...

Unknown said...

Hy
Congratulations

Chang said...

Very Congratulations to all three

Unknown said...

congratulations

Unknown said...

Welcome to the club Mahesh :-)
Congratulations!

Mandar Pise said...

Congrats!!! Mahesh.

_Mandar.
http://techsutram.blogspot.com

हेरंब said...

baap re baap!! baap banane ki hardik shubhkamanaye !!