Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No more Fish...........

23Feb2003: Morning 9:00 AM, in Infotech office, waiting in a HR room, curious about what will happen next..very much anxious. There are 11 more like me, straight from the college. Here is the first time I met Vinayak, a small guy sitting silent.. little shy.

Next 2.5 yrs: This same Vinayak was my roomie with Sada. We enjoyed a lot. Our house was co-shared by other guttala members as well. Vinayak was open and mixed sometimes, sometimes reserved and locked in his room. This guy used to read a lot and to read anything.. don't have any restriction on the books. He used to read like an IAS preparer.

2Aug2010: 4:30 PM. In Casualty room at YCM Hospital, very much frustrated.. don't know what was the status of the mind. It was nowhere.. roaming from 23Feb2003 till date.. don't know. And I met him again.. ohh no.. not like this. One small mistake from the PMT bus driver had taken my friend miles and miles away from me.. it's unbelievable.

Life is unpredictable, but not for the close ones.. one of the worst post on "Life ho to aisee"

Vinayak, you will always be in my hearts.. no matter where you are..

- MM

No comments: