Thursday, June 21, 2007

February+March 2007


Hi All,
I know you all are eagerly waiting for the new year edition of "Life Ho To Aisi".
It’s a bit late from my side. I am combining two months together now.
This year's Republic Day was quite different for me. I started realising that I am going to lose my bachelorhood very soon.
And it happened next day only. I met Anagha on 27th and and rest is the (HI)story..
My sister had to go to Norway. So obvoiusly marriage date was taken as early as possible. (Waise bhi sab se jyaadaa jaldi mujhe hi thee !!!)
11th March was engagement day and 25th was D day.. I mean marriage day. It happened so fast that I may had forgotten to invite you too.. Don’t know.
This was the Feb update. Starting from the march, I am roaming, very few days in Pune. First, the visit was to North India like Shimalaa, Manaali and Agra.
Now in USA for a short period..(yeah, 1 month is a short period, but looks like longer.. You understand..just married and then … )
Anyway, last week I had been to Minneapolis to see the biggest mall in America. No shopping as the whole time was spent in the in-door amusement park..
Coasters, twisters and …
Planning for next few weeks has been done. This will be updated in the April edition of "Life ho to Aisee".
You can get the photos at ==> http://www.picasaweb.google.com/mahesh.masurkar
As usual, waiting for your valuable comments/suggestions..
Thanks,
Mahesh Masurkar

No comments: