Thursday, June 21, 2007

May 2007




Hi All, I am very glad to send this latest edition of "Life Ho To Aisee"। Though this month, there is nothing special (read as pictorius), I thought not to miss this edition। After all, well wishers expect some updates॥ Right ?? Well, first of all sorry for not putting the Washington trip photos ॥ I keep forgetting it everyday। Start of the month was very hectic with my cousin sisters marriage on 6th। It happened so suddenly that I missed my Bangalore trip for Raghu's marriage। Then next week end, early morning 6 am॥ I went to Sinhgad along with Anagha, Sachin and Sandip। That was my first (kind of) trek with Anagha. Sinhgad as always was beautiful with the delicious food. This time, we tried a new dish available there॥ Vaangyaache bhareet ( a dish from brinjal) These are vacation days and house is full of relatives. So daily cricket, cards and other things॥ Only fun & fun॥ Ya.. I started swimming back again.. Everyday morning 6:30. Got shocked. Nowadays, getting up early so that I can swim. !!! Last week end was wonderful as we all went to holy yatra.. We visited AshTavinayak, Shirdi etc. 22 People together in a bus for 3 days.. Imagine the enjoyment.






Last Saturday, on 2nd June, again Sinhgad, with all bachche company and most importantly, my 70 yrs grandmother.
She climbed the whole fort. It was a great spirit from her. When she went to top, we all shouted like anything. That was the rocking moment of the day.
As usual, waiting for your valuable comments/suggestions..
( Earlier photos are at http://www.picasaweb.google.com/mahesh.masurkar )
Thanks,
Mahesh Masurkar

No comments: