Sunday, April 23, 2017

Getting the M shape

M is my initial in Mahesh. You would be wondering, we know that.. but whats this M shape all about.. right...???

During the practice session for Goech la trek, I planned the second K2S in April, however missed it. Then I decided that remaining 2 weekends, I will do 1.5 Sinhgad.
For the Sinhgad hike, we get a little bit of platue with 1 small hut and a temple on the way. Typically, we reach this point at half the time required for complete hike, (anytime between 25 to 30 minutes). So 1.5 Sinhgad means hiking the Sinhgad completely, then coming down till this mid point, again going up and then finally all the way down. Now if we plot the altitude on Y axis vs time on X axis, how it will look like? Exactly.. it will look like M ☺☺

So I tried to get shape M on Saturday 15 April. The figure looked as:


I was happy to see the shape. It also revealed that the mid point (by time is not same as by height). Anagha too said this is not perfect M. You need to come down further.

During the next weekend on Saturday 22 April, I came down further as decided. Now when I saw the graph, spontaneous aha came from me!! Finally it looked like a M shape !! I used Garmin vivoactive hr as well as Moov band to track it. You can see both the shapes below.

Elevation graph from MOOV (Not so accurate !!)


Garmin Vivoactive HR view (Last part is seen as truncated due to no battery!!)


Now, being achieved this, the next target is defined immediately.. doing 2x Sinhgad!!
Let's see when that happens !!

#मम

No comments: